Hi guys. I recently interviewed head writer, Jacobacranmer and the following is what happened.
- How do you come up with your characters?
- Which of the other writers do you like the most?
- Explain your writing style.
- You seem to focus mostly on the Minor characters of the television series. Why is that?
- Where do you get the inspiration for your episodes?
- Are you currently writing any episodes for season 4?
- What is your favorite episode of the TV series?
- What is your favorite season of the TV series?
- Whhat's your favorite special?
- Do you like the CGI series?
- What is your favorite episode on this wiki?
- "I usually base my characters off of my friends and family, and, in two cases, myself. For example, Sierra is based of of my best friend Sierra , who is ver…
Read more >
This blog is for my favorite episodes so far in the series.
3. Jacob and Rylie's Blue Mountain Adventure - I loved writing this episode and giving Rylie , Skarloey , and Rheneas main roles.
2. Quadruplets - It's the introduction of the Quadruplets, 4 of my favorite characters.
1. Quads, Quarries, and Quarrels - This episode really begins to develop the characters of Dailey , Dawson , Damian , and David , 4 funny characters.Read more >
Hey guys this is my first blog post as the title says. This one lists the episodes I had the most fun writing.
3. Jacob and Rylie's Blue Mountain Adventure - It was fun to use the Skarloey Railway engines as main characters, especially Skarloey and Rheneas, and to remember The Runaway Elephant.
2.Dockyard Tales - It brought me back to my childhood, remembering The Sad Story of Henry, Toad Stands By, and Cranky Bugs, 3 of my all time favorite episodes as well as Percy Jackson and the Olympians, my favorite book series.
1. Memories, Sweet, Sweet Memories - It was fun writing my first story and referencing all the episodes I did, it really made me feel like a kid again remembering all of my favorite episodes from when I was little.Read more >